Vitazyme C Crème
Skin Type: Normal, dry, environmentally damaged
Amazing antioxidant benefits are found in this remarkably lightweight peptide stabilized Vitamin C daily moisture crème formulated for dry, mature, or environmentally damaged skin. Free radical damage is neutralized by a highly stable, chirally correct Vitamin C-ascorbic acid polypeptide, ideal for rejuvenating prematurely aging. Skin conditioning botanical extracts and bioflavonoids nourish even the most distressed skin. Aromatherapeutic Anise and Mandarin essential oils make this non greasy moisture crème absolutely blissful!
after cleansing and toning, apply a small amount to face and neck and massage in gently. Professional Use: as a finishing product for clients which normal, dry and environmentally damaged skin or after a Vitamin C or anti-aging treatment, apply to face and neck and massage in gently with fingertips.
- C factor cream is a highly stable peptide-bound form of vitamin C, and is highly stable
- Vitamin C is known to trigger the production of collagen and prevent the breakdown of cells due to environmental exposure. Topical vitamin C helps speed healing, is soothing and re-acidifies the skin
- Extracts off chamomile, calendula and lavender soothe skin is irritated from environmental exposure
- An excellent product to recommend for clients concerned with anti-aging, those that spend time in the sun, or those who live in urban areas with high concentrations of environmental pollutants.
- For an added hydration and antioxidant boost, layer this crème over collagen serum
- Take your C internally as well as externally! Bioflavanoids found in C complex vitamins help strengthen vascular tissue and reduce redness and appearance off dilated capillaries.
Mineral water, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, stearic acid, octyl dodecanol, PEG-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-45 palm kernel glycerides, ulva latuca (sea lettuce), chondrus crispus (irish moss) powder, ascorbic acid polypeptide (CAS 426262-08-0), agar agar, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, olea europaea (olive) oil, vitis vinifera (grape) fruit extract, petroselinum crispum (parsley) seed oil, fucus vesiculosis (bladderwrack) sea kelp, matricaria recutita (chamomile) powder, aveena sativa (oatmeal) powder, cetyl alcohol, C12-C15 alkyl benzoate, chamomilla recutita (german chamomile) flower extract, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract, ascorbic acid, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root oil, phenoxyethanol (and) caprylyl glycol (and) sorbic acid, citrus nobilis (mandarin) peel oil, pimpinella anisum (anise) fruit oil.