Hydrating Serum with hyaluronic acid
All; particularly dry, dehydrated, environmentally damages, post-peel / post-operative Product Description: A highly effective oil-free anti-aging gel to help repair environmental damage, increase collagen and elastin production, improve firmness and hydration, reduce blotchiness and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Excellent for use following exfoliation procedures to optimize healing.
This oil-free collagen and elastin production utilizing copper peptide, reducing fine lines and wrinkles and improving the natural balance of the skin barrier. Co-Enzyme 10 is a potent antioxidant, which recovers the appearance of photodamaged skin, and hyaluronic acid-vegan form, is the most powerful moisture binder available.
- Copper Peptide-promotes collagen & elastin synthesis, reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improves barrier function
- Co-Enzyme Q10-antioxidant, reduces appearance of fine lines and improves appearance of photodamaged skin
- Hyaluronic Acid-vegan form; high concentration of this potent moisture binder offers an excellent environment for growth of new cells and healing, particularly following laser, peels, surgery or microdermabrasion treatments.
After cleansing and toning, apply a drop of gel to forehead, chin, and cheeks and smooth over skin; allow a moment to penetrate. Follow with moisturizer or sunscreen product appropriate for your skin type. Avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If irritations develops, discontinue use and consult your skincare specialist. Do not use in conjunction with vitamin C products as copper and vitamin C counteract each other.
May be used as a booster treatment under masks for additional hydration and antioxidant benefits, or as part of a finishing treatment, particular after peels or microdermabrasion. Apply a drop to forehead, chin and cheeks, massage in gently.
- An excellent treatment for anyone with acne scarring or environmental damage, particularly when used in a regimen that also includes alpha hydroxyl acids.
- Very effective for promoting healthy healing after peels, surgery, laser or microdermabrasion treatments.
- Low molecular weight protein-complexed copper binds to cells, allowing absorption into the epithelial cell plasma to occur. All inorganic (and potentially toxic) forms of copper are removed in the complexion process.
- Hyaluronic acid is an exceptional moisture binder. This oil-free formula is excellent for oily / acne-prone skin, as it provides needed hydration without oil.
Purified water, phytohyaluronate, glycerine, hydroxyethylcellulose, copper / silk amino acid complex, saccharomyces copper peptide complex, PEG 140 glycerides, DMDM hydantoin, lactic acid, co-enzyme Q10, liquid germall plus, methylparaben, propylparaben.