Ultra Sensitive Cleansing Milk
Skin Type: Highly sensitive, visibly irritated , post-peel or post-operative , dry
A pH balanced, color-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free cleanser formulated for those who are highly sensitive, or for use post-peel or post-operative. Contains: Arnica, to reduce appearance of inflammation and irritation and encourage healthy cellular regeneration GABA, a natural topical muscle relaxer to calm skin; Gluconolactone, to improve texture and appearance of visibly irritated skin Vitamin K to help minimize appearance of broken capillaries and discoloration.
Wet hands, face and neck; gently massage a small amount of Cleansing Milk onto face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with cool water and follow with appropriate toner.
Dampen skin with moist sponges, rub small amount of Cleansing Milk between hands then massage onto face and neck in circular motions. Remove thoroughly with moist sponges.
Aqua (purified water), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, stearyl alcohol, decyl glucoside, stearic acid, glycerin, C12-C15 alkyl benzoates, glyceryl cocoate, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, arnica montana (arnica) extract, organic (articum lappa) burdock extract, organic symphytum officinale (comfrey leaf) extract, organic taraxicum officinale (dandelion root) extract, organic echinacea angustifolia root extract, phenoxyethanol (and) caprylyl glycol (and) sorbic acid, organic rubus ideaus (raspberry) leaf extract, soy lecithin, yeast extract (phyto hyaluronic acid), gamma amino butyric acid (GABA) phytonadione (vitamin K).
pH 6.2 - 6.7
Skin type: Dry, dehydrated, mature, environmentally damaged
A multi functioning aromatic toner that gently removes oil, make-up, and hard water residue often found following cleansing. Hydrating Tonic contains Vitamin B5 that stimulates celluar exchange and aids in tissue repair. This formula restores skin's natural pH balance while offering potent antioxidant benefits. Vegan friendly and paraben-free –soothing Cucumber, Green Tea and phyto Hyaluronic reduce tightness and encourage moisture retention. Exotic Damask Rose, Jasmine, Red Sandalwood, Ylang and Lavender make this toner blissfully aromatic.
After cleansing, apply toner with cotton pad to remove residue from cleanser, makeup or hard water.
After cleansing, apply toner with cotton pad to remove residue from cleanser, makeup or hard water.
- Recommend as part of a daily skin care program for dry / dehydrated skin types
- Tap water / hard water leave mineral deposits on the skin, which can cause skin to feel tight, dry and flaky. This often causes clients to believe their skin is drier than it in fact is; as a result, they may over-moisturize which can cause congestion and even sagging. Toner removes this mineral residue and prepares skin for the proper protective treatment.
- Rose oil encourages moisture retention while jasmine oil and sandalwood oil provide soothing, moisturizing and healing properties.
Mineral water, vegetable glycerin, D-panthenol, chondrus crispus (irish moss) powder, agar agar, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, olea europaea (olive) oil, vitis vinifera (grape) fruit extract, jasminum officinale (jasmine) flower oil, pterocarpus santalinus (red sandalwood) wood oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) oil, organic fucus vesiculosus (bladderwrack) extract, organic camellia sinensis (green tea) extract, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) extract, yeast extract (phyto hyaluronic acid), allantoin, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract, rosa damascena (damask rose) oil, steareth-20, phenoxyethanol (and) caprylyl glycol (and) sorbic acid.
Collagen Firming Mask
Skin type: All; particularly dry, dehydrated, mature, environmentally damaged
A highly protective mask that instantly attracts moisture to the skin, hydrating and nourishing dry, mature or devitalized skin with plant based collagen and peptide stabilized Vitamin C. Collagen is an ideal humectant as it binds and retains many times its mass in water – reducing natural moisture loss. Bioflavonoids and soothing phyto based extracts quickly penetrate, minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Healing, emollient Aloe Barbadensis Gel naturally protects skin promoting circulation and cellular repair.
After cleansing, apply a thin layer over face and neck, avoiding eye area. Relax for ten to fifteen minutes. Rinse well and follow with toner and appropriate protective treatment.
A Soothing, versatile finishing mask for the treatment room. Suitable for use after exfoliation treatments. Apply after exfoliation and / or extractions. May be used with or without steam. Rinse well and follow with appropriate finishing product. Alternatively, may be massaged in after steam as its own finishing product.
- Special night out? Prepare skin for a smooth make up application:
- Cleanse: Cleanse with youth milk and rinse with tepid water
- Mask: Apply 4-5 drops of vitamin c and collagen serum then a layer of collagen infusion mask, relax for 15 min and rinse with tepid water
- Moisturize: apply a thin layer of hydrocollagen cream
- Recommend as part of a program for clients undergoing glycolic or microdermabrasion treatments.
- Recommend as a seasonal treatment-for use in drier cold weather to boost hydration levels
- Recommend for use before special event makeup application for application for a smooth finish
- A great mask for hands as part of a manicure. Apply for 15 minutes before polishing, hands will be incredibly soft!
Mineral water, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf gel, vegetable glycerin, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, yeast extract (plant pseudocollagen), rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape) fruit extract, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, chondrus crispus (irish moss) extract, trigonella foenum-graecum (fenugreek) extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, ascorbic acid polypeptide (CAS 426262-08-0), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate), phenoxyethanol (and) caprylyl glycol (and) sorbic acid, lavendula officinalis (lavender) oil.
Hydrating Serum with hyaluronic acid
All; particularly dry, dehydrated, environmentally damages, post-peel / post-operative Product Description: A highly effective oil-free anti-aging gel to help repair environmental damage, increase collagen and elastin production, improve firmness and hydration, reduce blotchiness and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Excellent for use following exfoliation procedures to optimize healing.
This oil-free collagen and elastin production utilizing copper peptide, reducing fine lines and wrinkles and improving the natural balance of the skin barrier. Co-Enzyme 10 is a potent antioxidant, which recovers the appearance of photodamaged skin, and hyaluronic acid-vegan form, is the most powerful moisture binder available.
- Copper Peptide-promotes collagen & elastin synthesis, reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improves barrier function
- Co-Enzyme Q10-antioxidant, reduces appearance of fine lines and improves appearance of photodamaged skin
- Hyaluronic Acid-vegan form; high concentration of this potent moisture binder offers an excellent environment for growth of new cells and healing, particularly following laser, peels, surgery or microdermabrasion treatments.
After cleansing and toning, apply a drop of gel to forehead, chin, and cheeks and smooth over skin; allow a moment to penetrate. Follow with moisturizer or sunscreen product appropriate for your skin type. Avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If irritations develops, discontinue use and consult your skincare specialist. Do not use in conjunction with vitamin C products as copper and vitamin C counteract each other.
May be used as a booster treatment under masks for additional hydration and antioxidant benefits, or as part of a finishing treatment, particular after peels or microdermabrasion. Apply a drop to forehead, chin and cheeks, massage in gently.
- An excellent treatment for anyone with acne scarring or environmental damage, particularly when used in a regimen that also includes alpha hydroxyl acids.
- Very effective for promoting healthy healing after peels, surgery, laser or microdermabrasion treatments.
- Low molecular weight protein-complexed copper binds to cells, allowing absorption into the epithelial cell plasma to occur. All inorganic (and potentially toxic) forms of copper are removed in the complexion process.
- Hyaluronic acid is an exceptional moisture binder. This oil-free formula is excellent for oily / acne-prone skin, as it provides needed hydration without oil.
Purified water, phytohyaluronate, glycerine, hydroxyethylcellulose, copper / silk amino acid complex, saccharomyces copper peptide complex, PEG 140 glycerides, DMDM hydantoin, lactic acid, co-enzyme Q10, liquid germall plus, methylparaben, propylparaben.
Vitazyme C Crème
Skin Type: Normal, dry, environmentally damaged
Amazing antioxidant benefits are found in this remarkably lightweight peptide stabilized Vitamin C daily moisture crème formulated for dry, mature, or environmentally damaged skin. Free radical damage is neutralized by a highly stable, chirally correct Vitamin C-ascorbic acid polypeptide, ideal for rejuvenating prematurely aging. Skin conditioning botanical extracts and bioflavonoids nourish even the most distressed skin. Aromatherapeutic Anise and Mandarin essential oils make this non greasy moisture crème absolutely blissful!
after cleansing and toning, apply a small amount to face and neck and massage in gently. Professional Use: as a finishing product for clients which normal, dry and environmentally damaged skin or after a Vitamin C or anti-aging treatment, apply to face and neck and massage in gently with fingertips.
- C factor cream is a highly stable peptide-bound form of vitamin C, and is highly stable
- Vitamin C is known to trigger the production of collagen and prevent the breakdown of cells due to environmental exposure. Topical vitamin C helps speed healing, is soothing and re-acidifies the skin
- Extracts off chamomile, calendula and lavender soothe skin is irritated from environmental exposure
- An excellent product to recommend for clients concerned with anti-aging, those that spend time in the sun, or those who live in urban areas with high concentrations of environmental pollutants.
- For an added hydration and antioxidant boost, layer this crème over collagen serum
- Take your C internally as well as externally! Bioflavanoids found in C complex vitamins help strengthen vascular tissue and reduce redness and appearance off dilated capillaries.
Mineral water, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, stearic acid, octyl dodecanol, PEG-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-45 palm kernel glycerides, ulva latuca (sea lettuce), chondrus crispus (irish moss) powder, ascorbic acid polypeptide (CAS 426262-08-0), agar agar, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, olea europaea (olive) oil, vitis vinifera (grape) fruit extract, petroselinum crispum (parsley) seed oil, fucus vesiculosis (bladderwrack) sea kelp, matricaria recutita (chamomile) powder, aveena sativa (oatmeal) powder, cetyl alcohol, C12-C15 alkyl benzoate, chamomilla recutita (german chamomile) flower extract, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract, ascorbic acid, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root oil, phenoxyethanol (and) caprylyl glycol (and) sorbic acid, citrus nobilis (mandarin) peel oil, pimpinella anisum (anise) fruit oil.