Cucumber Peptide Eye Gel-Crème
Skin Type: ALL SKIN TYPES / MATURE / OILY
Pump and firm dull looking skin with this potent age restoring peptide- rich eye protection crème. Formulated with Argireline and Syn-Coll ™, these potent peptides are known to moisturize and protect against free radical damage. This remarkable daily eye crème protects and smoothes dryness resisting environmental stressors which accelerate loss of vitality.
Pat gently around eye area with ring finger from outer to inner corner of eye. Allow several minutes for full absorption if applying under make-up.
Pat gently around the eye contour area as a finishing product along with appropriate moisturizer.
Aqua (Purified Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Lauryl Lactate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Olive Squalene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Palmitate, Carbomer, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, 1,2-Hexanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aromatic Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Mineral Mica.
pH 6.0 - 6.5
- An anti-aging eye treatment that contains multiple source peptide which enhances skin condition and texture.
- Recommended as part of an overall skin care program which fortifies and resist environmental aging.
- Non greasy and past penetrating this daily use eye crème is may be applied under makeup.
- Boosted with Vitamin C, Olive Squalene and natural moisturizing factors – skin will appear smoother.
Pumpkin Exfoliator with papain enzymes
Skin Type: ALL except rosacea or very sensitive
Keep everyone guessing your age with regular use of our Pumpkin Exfoliator infused with texture enhancing enzymes and AHA's derived from natural source Glycolic, Lactic and Malic Acid. Suitable for all most skin types but gentle enough for those who experience sensitivity to more intensive peels. Real pumpkin pulp and biodynamic oils create the ideal environment for this delicious texture enhancing treatment that dramatically improves the clarity and texture of your skin. Your skin will feel softer and smoother.
Cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) pulp, mineral water, olea europaea (olive) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, C12-C15 alkyl benzoate, vegetable glycerin, glycolic acid, lactic acid, malic acid, bromelain, papain, yeast extract (hyaluronic acid), salicylic acid, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel powder, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, allantoin, panthenol, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate), phenoxyethanol (and) caprylyl glycol (and) sorbic acid, pimpinella anisum (anise) fruit oil.
Habiscus Lactic Exfoliant
Skin Type: ALL SKIN TYPES
Gentle Exfoliator is a dual manual and acid-based scrub that loosens and dissolves devitalized cells exposing a more youthful appearance. Mild Flower Acids improve the barrier function and hydration of the skin resulting in smoothing, improved clarity and uniformity of tone. At the dermal level AHA favors an increase of collagens and glycosaminoglycans leading to the softening of fine lines. Jojoba encapsulated microspheres exfoliate with a DNA fortifying blend of botanical extracts that supports the skin’s ability to renew and resist environmental aggressors. Skin will feel silky smooth and appear more radiant with each application.
Use one to two times a week. After cleansing, apply small amount of product and rotate over skin with fingertips using very light pressure, taking care not to overstimulate the skin. Use caution when rinsing to avoid getting product in the eyes. Follow with appropriate toner and creme for your skin type. WARNING – sunburn alert – this product contains one or more alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) or retinols that may increase your skins sensitivity to sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Discontinue use if sign of rash or irritation persists and consult a doctor. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse eyes thoroughly with water. For external use only. Not for use on children – keep out of reach of children.
After cleansing, apply small amount of product and rotate over skin with fingertips using very light pressure, taking care not to overstimulate the skin. Remove with moist sponges.
Aqua (Purified Water), Luffa Cylindrica Fruit Powder, Polyethylene, Vegetable Glycerine, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract (Flower Acids), Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Palmitate, Polysorbate-20, Jojoba Esters, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Powder Extract (Organic), Carbomer, Lactic Acid, Diazolidynyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Phenoxyethanol / Benzoic Acid, Algae Extract (Tego Stemlastin), Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerine, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Vanillin, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil.
pH 7.0 - 7.5
- Flower Acids (Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract) – A blend of organic and pyruvic acids that are nonirritating to the skin. Flower acids gently activate cellular turnover improving hydration while contributing to better nourishment of the upper layers of epidermis. Pyruvic acid stimulates collagen and mucopolysaccharides synthesis. These properties (improvement of keratinization, the barrier function of the skin and hydration) translate into a smoothing of the skin surface improving clarity and uniformity of tone.
- Jojoba encapsulated Microspheres - Tiny, spherically shaped beads consisting of hydrogenated natural jojoba oil offer effective, gentle exfoliation. Highly effective exfoliation without the abrasiveness of other natural or synthetic exfoliants, provides elegant emolliency, non-occlusive & non-commedogenic, very mild and suitable for sensitive skin.
Skin Type: ALL
Healthy skin requires oxygen to complete its metabolic function on a cellular level, and this potent revitalizing serum is particularly beneficial for those who experience acne; have environmentally damaged skin; are smokers or following peels / post-operative treatments. Infused with Tissue Respiratory Factor is an active beta glucan that stimulates skin to more effectively utilize oxygen. Healthy cells increase synthesis of collagen and elastin that tones and lifts. Cellular respiration is further enhanced by botanical extracts of Willowherb, Green Tea, Gotu Kola and D-panthenol. Vegan friendly – paraben free.
after cleansing and toning apply a drop of serum to forehead, chin, and cheeks. Follow appropriate protective treatment for your skin type.
Before applying finishing product, massage in small amount of serum to face and neck. May be used as a booster treatment under masks for additional hydration and skin brightening. Apply a drop to forehead, chin, and cheeks, massage in gently then apply mask. May be used with galvanic current.
- Tissue respiratory factor, an active beta glucan, increases skin’s ability to utilize oxygen, promoting increased collagen and elastin synthesis, and a healthy radiant skin tone. Daily use will also provide powerful anti-oxidant protection and reduced damage and inflammation that typically results from UV radiation.
- Willowherb: brightens skin tone
- Phyto-Hyuloronate: plant-based hyaluronic acid to boost hydration and supplement skin’s protective barrier.
Mineral water, vegetable glycerin, sodium PCA, yeast extract (phyto hyaluronic acid), yeast extract (phyto collagen), hydroxyethylcellulose, D-panthenol, tissue respiratory factor (saccharomyces cerevisiae peptone filtrate & water), epilobium angustifolium (willowherb) extract, sodium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), vitamin E acetate, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, centella asiatica (gotu kola) extract, allantoin, phenoxyethanol (and) caprylyl glycol (and) sorbic acid, petroselinum crispum (parsley) seed oil, Resveratrol.
Lifting Complex with DMAE
Skin Type: All
A powerful clinically based age defying serum that dramatically improves mature skin. Amazing DMAE and Alpha Lipoic Acid virtually turn back the clock - minimizing the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles. Exfoliating Glycolic and Lactic Acid allow for enhanced penetration of nourishing humectants which result in a more youthful looking appearance. You’ll notice a marked improvement in the appearance of your skin with consistent, long term use.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: powerful universal antioxidant
- DMAE-strenghthens cells, rapid firming and tightening effect
- Tissue Respiriatory Factors: rich in beta-glucans, increase cell respiration
- Siberian Ginseng Extract: promotes instant firming and smoothing
- Glycolic acid: alpha hydroxyl acid to help key ingredients penetrate
- Vitamin C:stableform, anti-oxidant and helps key ingredient penetrate
After cleansing and toning, apply a thin layer of serum to face and neck every other night for one week, then nightly. After two weeks may use day and night as skin condition dictates. Use caution when combing with exfoliating products or procedures, as this may increase sensitivity; not recommended for use immediately following exfoliation treatments. Avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your skincare specialist.
At end of treatment apply to face and neck and allow a moment to dry. Follow with moisturizer as needed. Not recommended for use immediately following exfoliation treatments.
- Alpha lipoic acid is known to be a universal antioxidant, soluble in water and lipid bases and plays a vital role in the energy production of cells.
- DMAE and siberian ginseng extract help to firm and tighten facial and neck skin and dimish the appearance of fine lines, both temporarily and over time.
- Tissue respiratory factors help oxygenate the skin, resulting in brighter tone.
- Glycolic acid and vitamin C help speed cellular renewal and clarify skin tone.
Ingredients: Mineral water, vegetable glycerin, dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE), thioctic acid (alpha-lipoic acid), glycolic acid, lactic acid, ferulic acid, oryza sativa (rice bran) protein, hydroxyethylcellulose, saccharomyces cerevisiae peptone filtrate, fucus (seaweed) vesiculosus, ascophylum nodosum (algae), seamollient (water and algae extract), sodium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), olive squalane, eleutherococcus senticosus (siberian ginseng) root extract, peg-40 stearate, phenoxyethanol (and) caprylyl glycol (and) sorbic acid, citrus reticulata (mandarin) peel oil.
Collagen Serum w/Vitamin C
Skin type: All; particularly dry, dehydrated, environmentally damaged.
Vitamin C is an essential component in the synthesis of Collagen. This unique vegan derived Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid and multipeptide stabilized Vitamin C serum is superb in improving skin tone and minimizing fine lines. Amazingly hydrating and free radical neutralizing, this conditioning serum increases glycosaminoglycan concentration and natural collagen synthesis. Your skin will feel healthier, with enhanced elasticity and brightness due to the gently exfoliating qualities of multi-fruit based extracts.
After cleansing and toning, apply a drop of serum to forehad, chin, and cheeks. Follow with moisturizer or treatment product appropriate for your skin type.
May be used as a booster treatment under masks for additional hydration and antioxidant benefits. Apply a drop to forehead, chin, and cheeks, massage in gently and apply mask. Due to the fruit acid content of this product, it is not recommended for use after glycolic acid treatments.
- An excellent treatment for daily use under moisturizer, to boost hydration. For all skin types, but especially effective for those with dry or very dry skin, mature skin/environmental damage.
- Can recommend as a booster treatment under any of our masks
- Vitamin C is known to trigger the production of collagen and prevent the breakdown of cells due to environmental exposure. Topical vitamin C helps speed healing, is soothing and re-acidifies the skin.
- Plant pseudo collagen has exceptional calming and hydrating prosperities, and has been shown to outperform animal source collagen.
- Product contains fruit acid, with light exfoliating properties. Recommend as an alternative for clients who may be too sensitive for a glycolic regimen but would like the benefits of an exfoliating treatment.
- Can be used under masks as well as moisturizers to boost treatment efficacy.
Mineral water, yeast extract (pseudocollagen), yeast extract (hyaluronic acid), multifruit BSC extract (water, vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, acer saccharinum (sugar maple) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus medica limonum (lemon) fruit extract), daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, ascorbic acid polypeptide (CAS 426262-08-0), luminaria (seaweed), citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel powder, hydroxyethycellulose, sorbic acid, osmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract.
Peptide Smoothing Gel-1
Skin Type: Normal to oily
Resist aging with the wrinkle busting benefits of Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 and Palmitoyl Tripeptide-3 that target advanced signs of aging such as wrinkles, loss of tone and diminished vitality. This aggressive anti aging serum targets areas between the brows, forehead, around the lipline and smile lines – typically offering improvement in hydration, firmness and elasticity. Hyaluronic spheres transport powerful phyto nutrients to a deep cellular level. Excellent for those who experience lack of radiance or visible signs of aging.
- Acetyl hexapeptide-3 (argirilene) 10%–relaxes muscular tension, which helps to reduce appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and helps prevent appearance of new lines
- Palmitoyl tripeptide-3 (SYN®-COLL) 3%–mimics skin's collagen production mechanism; combats visible signs of aging related to collagen depletion
- Hyaluronic acid microspheres 2%–mixture of high- and low-weight hyaluronic acids that expand once massaged into wrinkles and fine lines, immediately smoothing skin's appearance and increasing long-term hydration
- GABA–a muscle relaxing amino acid to reduce appearance of fine lines
- Siberian Ginseng-rich in complex polysaccharides and glycoproteins, gently firms and smooths skin
- White Tea Extract-provides strong antioxidant benefits
May be used all over face and neck or as a spot treatment in targeted areas, such as under eyes, around lipline, on forehead or between brows. Cleanse skin and allow to dry completely. Thoroughly massage one pump of gel into skin, concentrating on problem zones. Wait two minutes, then follow with moisturizer or sun protection as needed. Use twice daily. Maximum results will be achieved with consistent and continued use.
Before applying finishing product, allow skin to dry thoroughly then massage in small amount of serum to face and neck or target areas with wrinkles and fine lines. May be used as a booster treatment under masks for additional line smoothing. Apply a drop to forehead, chin and cheeks, massage in gently then apply mask. May be used with galvanic current.
Mineral water, vegetable glycerin, yeast extract (phyto hyaluronic acid), yeast extract (phyto collagen), acetyl hexapeptide-3 (argireline), acrylates/C10-C30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, palmitoyl tripeptide-3 (Syn®-Coll), tetrahydroxypropyl ethylenediamine, ethylhexyl palmitate (and) silica dimethyl silylate (and) butylene glycol (and) caprylyl glycol (and) phenoxyethanol (and) hexylene glycol (and)sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic filling spheres), seamollient (water and algae extract), silk amino acids, gamma amino butyric acid (GABA), camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, ganoderma lucidum (mannentake mushroom) extract, lentinus edodes (shiitake mushroom) extract, vitis vinifera (grape) fruit extract, NAB siberian ginseng extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract.
Pigment Blending Treatment
Skin Type: Hyperpigmented, Mature, Dehydrated, Dark Skin
Azelaic Illuminating Treatment Booster is a unique pigment clarifying serum that addresses uneven production of melanin. A dynamic blend of Bearberry, Kojic, Salicylic, Azelaic and Fruit Acids synergistically targets areas of hyperpigmentation and acne-prone based scaring. Super antioxidant Ferulic Acid and peptide stabilized Vitamin C resist free radicals while encouraging collagen synthesis.
Apply treatment booster in AM after cleansing and toning to help prevent UV damage and hyperpigmentation. Maybe also be applied in the PM or after long periods of sun exposure to calm skin from the effects of UV damage. It can be layered over or under other serums and under treatment crèmes and SPFs, Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Apply treatment booster after exfoliating treatment, under treatment masks and as a finishing product. It can be layered over other serums and under treatment crèmes.
Aqua (Purified Water), Alcohol Denatured Lavendula., Azelaic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salicylic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Ferula Foetida Extract, Kojic Acid, Arctostaphylus Uva Ursi Fruit Extract, Niacinamide, Water (and) Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract (and) Saccharum Officinarum Extract (and) Acer Officinarum Extract (and) Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract (and) Citrus Medica Limonum Extract (Multi Fruit BSC), Glycolic Acid, Alpha Arbutin, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid, Glycorrhiza Glabra Root (Licorice) Extract, Lycopene.
pH 3.8 - 4.2
- Alpha Arbutin (Bearberry) - Ten times more powerful than standardized arbutin. It is a natural brightening and lightening skin agent that addresses hyperpigmentation. It inhibits the body’s production of tyrosinase.
- Ferulic Acid - Is an antioxidant which neutralizes free radicals and helps to prevent damage to cells caused by ultraviolet light. Exposure to ultraviolet light actually increases the antioxidant potency of Ferulic Acid.
- Salicylic Acid – Is a ‘keratolytic’ as it breaks down and exfoliates dead skin cells. Salicylic acid unblocks pores as it penetrates the hair follicle. It is also beneficial for minor lightening of discoloration or hyperpigmentation.
- Kojic Acid - Is used as a skin toner and lightener. By inhibiting melanin production, it effectively helps to balance skin tones, fading dark spots and freckles caused by sun exposure, aging, and cutaneous hyperpigmentation.
- Azelaic Acid - Is a pharmaceutical anti-acne agent that provides antibacterial and comedolytic effects. It is effective against a number of skin conditions, from mild to moderate acne. It helps to stop the growth of skin bacteria that causes acne and keep the skin pores clean. Glycolic Acid - found in sugar cane, glycolic acid acts by dissolving the intercellular cement responsible for abnormal cell build-up. Improves skin hydration by enhanced moisture uptake as well as increased binding of water to the stratum corneum.
Collagen Hydro Crème
Skin Type: ALL
Collagen Hydro Crème is a rich, water binding moisturizer that attracts and retains hydration due to its unique polysaccharide, glycerin and humectants components. Plant derived glycosaminoglycans, offer significant suppleness while enveloping the skin in a protective barrier, immediately improving the appearance of the skin. Formulated for those who need extra hydration, the anti oxidant benefits of vitamins A, C, and E, in addition to Pseudo Collagen, optimize moisture retention and combat free-radical damage.
Mineral water, aloe barbadensis extract, vegetable glycerin, fucus vesiculosus, glyceryl stearate, C12-C15 alkyl benzoate, stearic acid, ascophylum (dandelion) nodosum, olea europaea (olive) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) fruit, hydrogenated avocado oil (avocado butter), vitis vinifera (grape) fruit extract, vegetable emulsifying wax, olea europaea (olive) butter, caprylic / capric triglyceride, yeast extract (plant pseudocollagen), daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate), phenoxyethanol (and) caprylyl glycol (and) sorbic acid, seamollient (water and algae extract), resveratrol, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil.
Sheer Moisture UV Defense
Skin Type: Hyperpigmented | Mature | ALL SKIN TYPES
A dynamic treatment creme offering intensive skin conditioning benefits and physical resistance to UV aggression. Antioxidant-rich Sunflower, Coconut and Avocado Oils, Hyaluronic Acid and soothing Extracts hydrate, nourish and protect skin from daily stresses. Transparent Zinc Oxide envelopes skin in a cocoon of protection enhancing the skin conditioning benefits of this revitalizing hydrating creme.
Discontinue use if skin irritation develops or increases. If irritation persists, consult a health care practitioner. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children less than 6 months of age. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use on children less than 6 months of age.
Apply generously prior to sun exposure. Reapply as needed or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily or washing.
Medicinal ingredient: Zinc Oxide USP - 19% / Ingrédient médicinaux: L’oxyde de zinc 19%, Non-medicinal ingredients/ Ingrédient non-médicinaux: Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oleyl Erucate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate , Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Ceteareth-20, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel, Hyaluronic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance/Parfum. NPN 80032143 Exp 03/2018.
pH 7.5 - 8.3
- Hyaluronic Acid offers many benefits to the skin. It is naturally found in the body, it retains moisture and creates a full, youthful appearance.
- Zinc Oxide is a desirable ingredient for protecting the skin from the harmful effects of ultraviolet (UV) rays. UV rays penetrate the skin and damage tissue, speeding up the aging process and drying the skin. Zinc oxide is a white, powdery non-soluble mineral that is often used sunscreen lotions as an alternative to Titanium Dioxide.
- Panthenol is a natural humectant which provides the skin with a soft and smooth appearance. When topically applied on the skin it is able to release Vitamin B5 and remodel into pantothenic acid. It penetrates into the lower skin layers and is well absorbed by the skin cells. As a result of its humectant properties panthenol is used to treat various skin irritations and disorders.
- Avocado oil contains Vitamins A and E plus sterolins which are natural steroids. They are considered to be effective in boosting collagen production. With its high level of Vitamin E, Avocado Oil, is often recommended for itching and inflammation and it also beneficial for rough or cracked skin.
Cascading Cocktail C
Skin Type: All Skin Types, Sensitive, Visibly Irritated, Post-Peel or Post-Operative, Dry
Cascading Cocktail C Serum is a high potency multi-C cocktail that drenches skin in an infusion of powerful anti-oxidants. Stable Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate and superior ORAC scoring Kakadu Plum, Astaxanthin, Ferulic Acid and Vitamin E offer advanced protection from photo-aging and dermal instability caused by free radical aggression. This fast penetrating formula combats UVA /UVB damage while delivering intensive levels of skin revitalizing and collagen synthesizing nourishment.
Apply 2 – 3 pumps of serum to face and decolette each day and night following thorough cleansing of skin. Ideally used in the day time to prevent UV damage and hyperpigmentation. May be used under nourishing moisturizers.
Before applying finishing product, massage in small amount of serum to face and neck for soothing hydration and an excellent finish. May be used as a booster treatment under masks during anti-aging treatments, particularly for those with sensitive skin. Apply to face, neck and décolleté and massage in gently then apply mask. May be used with galvanic current.
Aqua (Purified Water), Glycerin, Alcohol Denatured, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferulic Acid, Ferula Assa Foetida Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phloretin, Emblica, Astaxanthin, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate (and) Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Stearalkonium Hectorite (and) Propylene Carbonate (and) Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Organic Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract.
pH 7.2 - 7.7
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate – Highly effective water soluble antioxidant. Acts as a collagen biosynthesis regulator, helping to trigger collagen production. Also helps to prevent breakdown of cells due to environmental exposure. Anti-inflammatory properties soothe damaged skin.
- Ferulic Acid - Is an antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and helps to prevent damage to cells caused by ultraviolet light. Exposure to ultraviolet light increases the antioxidant potency of ferulic acid.
- Emblica - Derived from Phyllanthus Emblica fruit. It is a free cascading anti-oxidant that promotes skin lightening reducing hyperpigmentation. Emblica® is completely free of pro-oxidation activity utilizing a multilevel cascade of antioxidant resulting in a prolongation of its antioxidant capabilities including the protection against photo-damage.
- Kakadu Plum - Has the highest naturally occurring vitamin C content of any fruit. It contains 3000mg of vitamin C per 100g of fruit - over 50 times the concentration found in oranges. The Kakadu contains phytochemicals gallic and ellagic acids. Gallic acid has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal activities and also shows anti-inflammatory, anti-tumour, anti-mutagenic and anti- bronchodilatory activities.